Sunday, March 15, 2015

Finally!

Hey!
    So recently I have been doing a ton of stuff in school, and I joined the musical with my friend Leah from Love Ling and I also took the SAT and ACT within a little over a week. To put it simply, I have been exhausted. I just thought that I would finally post for you guys again!
    This post is just a little update of my life. I joined the orchestra for the musical being performed at my school, and it has been a good experience so far. Our show is coming up soon so it is time for 5 hour dress rehearsals! In addition to the musical, it was apparently standardized testing time. Ick. Those tests make my brain melt by the end of them, but they are over and I will find out about my scores soonish.
    I think the thing that has made me the most excited recently is this lovely weather. I have missed the sunshine and I can't wait until everyday feels like spring! I can finally break out my chacos and capris, and that makes me so happy. Well I just wanted to give a little update. Check back for more later.

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment