Sunday, March 22, 2015

FAME

Hey!
So I'm not sure if I mentioned it in any of my past posts, but for the past 2 months I have been part of the musical production at my school! My school performed FAME the musical this past weekend and it was a blast! Of course I wasn't on stage, I was back stage playing in the orchestra. My friend Leah, from Love Ling, was one of the leads in the show! She has an incredible voice and totally crushed the role of Carmen Diaz.
    I really enjoyed my time working with the cast and crew of FAME, even with all of the frustrations, I had fun working with some amazing and talented people! I would recommend anyone to join their school musical, you will have such a great time. I think that this has really inspired me to be myself. If all of these theater kids can get on stage and do such incredible things, why can't I just be my crazy self in real life and own it? I loved working with the musical so much that I am actually considering joining the cast next year! So I encourage you guys to go out and be yourself. You do you, and maybe even join your school musical(:

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment