Wednesday, April 1, 2015

College

Hey!
This post is just a little update to let you know about my spring break! I have spent almost the entire break going on college tours. I know, crazy, right? It kind of hit me this week that I am getting older, and soon I will be out there on my own. That in itself is scary and exciting and all sorts of other things.But I have enjoyed envisioning my future and seeing all of the viable options out there for my education.
    I know that college is not for every one, but this is my PSA telling everyone that college of some sort is highly recommended. It is literally almost impossible to find a job in today's work place without a degree. So even if you feel like a four year degree isn't for you, go to community college and get and Associates degree. Education is super important and I think America kind of takes these opportunities for granted. Anyways, this was just a quick update and my thoughts on college. Enjoy your break!

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment